Page subject to changes
(Can be purchased for cash, credit, and debit cards)
Regular Ticket Sales: Starting October 1, 2023.
Regular Ticket Price: Adults $15.00
Seniors, Soldiers, and college students $12.00 (Unchanged)
Children 15 and younger no charge
We can arrange for table reservations for parties of 16 or more on Friday, October 20th only. Provide your name, phone number, email address the reservation form. Reservations for smaller groups cannot be accepted because of seating limitations. Reservations will only be taken until September 30th or until they run out.
(Can be purchased for cash or credit/debit cards)
· Each ticket costs $1 and is worth $1.
· Tickets purchased in prior years are accepted.
· Food Tickets are printed in strips of 10 tickets and can be purchased in advance ONLY in groups of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
There are 4 ways to purchase both Admission Tickets and Food/Beverage Tickets:
1. Online Orders
Online sales will no longer be available after 6:00 PM October 19th, 2023!!!!!
Click here to order Admission Tickets and Food/Beverage Tickets on-line
Online purchases can only be made through PayPal. We accept credit/debit cards and payment through PayPal.
PayPal tickets are emailed and held at main event entrance.
2. Through the U.S. Mail
To purchase Admission Tickets and/or Food Tickets through the mail, your letter, with enclosed payment by check or money order, must be postmarked no later than September 15th, 2022.
Address your envelope to:
Oktoberfest of Richmond, Inc.
P.O. BOX 37472
Richmond, VA 23234
· Clearly state the Name and Address of the person ordering the tickets.
· Also state the number of Admission Tickets and the number of Food Tickets you wish to purchase.
· The tickets will be held in your name at the Will-Call booth just inside the entrance door at the Oktoberfest.
· If you wish to have the tickets held for more than one person, clearly state the Name and Address for each person for whom tickets should be held and how many Admission Tickets and Food Tickets should be held for each person.
3. Purchase at the Oktoberfest
You can wait until you get to the Oktoberfest to buy both Admission Tickets and Food Tickets. The big advantage to buying in advance is that you don’t have to wait in line to get in and once inside, you don’t have to stand in line to buy Food Tickets.
· We take both cash and credit/debit cards.
· The Admission Ticket booth is right inside the entrance door.
· The Food Ticket sales stand is to your LEFT as you enter the hall.
· There will also be two cash machines to the right inside the entrance door, if you want more cash.
4. Admission Tickets can also be bought at the following locations (They do not sell food tickets!!).:
Erwin Franke’s World of Rugs
9944 Midlothian Tpke
Richmond, VA 23235
32 E. Williamsburg Rd
Sandston, VA 23150
13856 Midlothian Tpke
Midlothian, VA 23113
Once Upon a Vine,
4009 MacArthur Ave
Richmond, VA 23227
Europa Food Market (will accept cash only)
5243 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Church of the Sacred Heart (will accept cash only)
9300 Community Lane
S. Prince George, VA 23805