(Can be purchased for cash and credit/debit card)
Admission tickets have a detachable stub. Fill out your contact information completely and after you enter the Oktoberfest, deposit it in the revolving drum to participate in the door prize drawing, which takes place on Saturday night. You do not have to be present to win.
Admission ticket prices are as follows:
· Purchased at the door: $15
· Purchased in advance: $12
· All military personnel, including
active duty, National Guard and Reserves: $12
· Senior Citizens (65): $12
· Children, 15 & under: FREE if accompanied by an adult
(Can be purchased for cash or credit/debit cards)
· Each ticket costs $1 and is worth $1.
· Tickets purchased in prior years are accepted.
· Food Tickets are printed in strips of 10 tickets and can be purchased in advance ONLY in groups of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
There are 4 ways to purchase both Admission Tickets and Food Tickets:
1. Online Orders
Click here to order Admission Tickets and Food/Beverage Tickets on-line
We accept credit/debit cards and payment through PayPal!
ALL PayPal tickets will be held at will-call at the OLD DOMINION BUILDING at the Richmond Raceway Complex
2. Through the U.S. Mail
To purchase Admission Tickets and/or Food Tickets through the mail, your letter, with enclosed payment by check or money order, must be postmarked no later than Septemeber 15th, 2019. Address your envelope to:
Oktoberfest of Richmond, Inc.
P.O. BOX 37472
Richmond, VA 23234
· Clearly state the Name and Address of the person ordering the tickets.
· Also state the number of Admission Tickets and the number of Food Tickets you wish to purchase.
· The tickets will be held in your name at the Will-Call booth just inside the entrance door at the Oktoberfest.
· If you wish to have the tickets held for more than one person, clearly state the Name and Address for each person
for whom tickets should be held and how many Admission Tickets and Food Tickets should be held for each person.
· A written request for table reservations may also be sent in the same envelop.
3. Purchase at the Oktoberfest
You can wait until you get to the Oktoberfest to buy both Admission Tickets and Food Tickets. The big advantage to buying in advance is that you don’t have to wait in line to get in and once inside, you don’t have to stand in line to buy Food Tickets.
· We take both cash and credit/debit cards.
· The Admission Ticket booth is right inside the entrance door.
· The Food Ticket booth is to your right along the wall after you enter.
· There will also be two cash machines to the right inside the entrance door, if you want more cash.
4. Purchase Entrance Tickets only at the following locations:
The locations listed below will start selling Oktoberfest Entrance tickets beginning on Thursday, June 27th, 2019. They do not sell food tickets!!
Colonial Mobile Glass Shop
8061 Mechanicsville Tpke
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
Erwin Franke’s World of Rugs
9944 Midlothian Tpke
Richmond, VA 23235
Frankenstube German Restaurant
328 Rives Rd
Petersburg, VA 23805
Growlers to Go
1017 N Arthur Ashe Blvd
Richmond, VA 23230
Growlers to Go
11314 W Broad St
32 E. Williamsburg Rd
Sandston, VA 23150
13856 Midlothian Tpke
Midlothian, VA 23113
7702 E Parham Rd
Henrico, VA 23294
Once Upon a Vine,
4009 MacArthur Ave
Richmond, VA 23227
Once Upon a Vine South
2817 Hathaway Rd
Richmond, Virginia 23225
TO RESERVE TABLES (8 Persons Minimum):
To reserve tables send your request to the following email address: email@example.com. Make sure to give a total of seats needed (including children) and the name the reservation is made in. Tables can be reserved for Friday night only!